Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Colombian/South America Planning Positions

4 replies [Last post]
G Mullins
User offline. Last seen 3 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I am looking for contract planning work in Colombia or South America, does anyone have any contacts out there for possible work.

Primavera.

Thanks in advance

Gavin Mullins

Replies

Paul Howley
User offline. Last seen 13 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
hello Gavin,

I am working from Bogota in Water Dams for agriculture (Cartel Agriculture Intl). I have work in many industries as planner, got some contacts. If you send cv so I get idea what you do I see what I find.

hjiminez1@yahoo.com
G Mullins
Can anyone else put some contacts my way on any UK/American companies which have contracts in Colombia/South America.

Thanks In Advance
Gavin Mullins
G Mullins
Hi Ernesto,

Tried to email you a few weeks ago and did not get a reply, was that the correct email you posted.

I have just returned from Colombia, lots of work going on there..........

Regards
Gavin Mullins
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Gavin:

I´m in Colombia, where as far as can tell, there is a lot to do in the field of planning and scheduling, because most construction firms and professionals are only beggining to get a grasp of what planning and PM are about.

I’ve been teaching planning and scheduling at local colleges for 15 years and do some planning work in my area. Unfortunately, as an old saying goes: "nobody gets to be profet at his homeland". I would be willing to explore some joint effort.

Just in case, my e-mail is: epuyanas@yahoo.com

Ernesto Puyana