Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Strategy Alignment & Creating A Linear Business Plan provided by: John Banks [Jun-14]
- Project Controls - The Legal Perspective provided by: Ewen Maclean [Feb-15]
- Mysticism Schedule Episode 1 Preliminary provided by: Anthony Lowery [Jun-14]
- Time Extension Requests – A Checklist provided by: James Zack [Oct-14]
- NEC3 & Weather provided by: Mark Alberts [Sep-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Why do so many organisations and clients accept bad schedules? Patrick Weaver [Jun-15]
- The Truth about CPM Risk Models Tim Mather [Apr-15]
- Stakeholder’s Don’t Understand Numbers Patrick Weaver [Apr-15]
- Throwing money away! Patrick Weaver [Mar-15]
- Performance Management Patrick Weaver [Feb-15]
New Forum Topics
- How to Fix This Primavera P6 Professional Erroe: Unable to connect to the database : 2 replies
- Using Primavera outside of network : 1 replies
- primavera columns definitions : 1 replies
- deadline column : 1 replies
- Materials vs. Expenses : 5 replies
- Oracle Primavera P6 Release 8.4 Free Online Training Course Required
- The Guild and its Independent Examiner attend AACE International Annual Conference
- Viva Las Vegas, ASTAD and More
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 28th May 2015
- PEOPLECERT is partnering with The Guild of Project Controls
- The Guild of Project Controls announces a new Region in QATAR....
- Access software systems in your most hazardous plant areas!
- 14th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
- Controlling your destiny - a new way to find a job and remain in control!
- The Guild Announces an Independent Examiner
- 7th April 2015 Message for Guild Sponsors and Guild Fellows...
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners