Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Surviving a Daubert Challenge: A CPM Expert’s Perspective provided by: Kenji Hoshino [Oct-14]
- Activity Codes in Programming Software provided by: Mike Testro [Jan-16]
- Competence Matrix (includes two files – example of planning competency matrix & planning competence matrix) provided by: John Banks [Jun-14]
- Do Private Sector Small To Medium Sized, Entrepreneurial General Contractors Comply With ANSI 748? If yes, how, if not, why not? provided by: Dr. Paul D Giammalvo [Sep-14]
- The use and purpose of the various levels of a schedule provided by: Patrick Weaver [Oct-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
New Forum Topics
- Resource loading data doesn't add up correctly : 3 replies
- ORA-12953 , Can not Open P6 v8.2, EprmDBSQLExecutionFailure : 3 replies
- Letter "A" in the start and finish date of activities : 2 replies
- Error during Primavera P6 Stand Alone Installation : 1 replies
- Primavera P6 Professional EVM Features - Explored
- adding bar timescale in P6 : 4 replies
- Tracking Revenue & Dealing with Changes : 3 replies
- Role Assignment dates do not match Activity dates : 2 replies
- Baseline & Completion programme : 6 replies
- PROJECT CONTROLS is too close to PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
- Planning Planet, Free Downloads, Guild, ARES Prism and Partners
- Safran Webinar via Planning Planet 16 February 2016
- Join us! Your Guild Needs You! Reach Out and we Will be There!
- Project Controls Best Practices with EcoSys EPC
- The Guild Awaits You
- Schedule Metrics from PMA
- Happy 2016 to you all!
- ConstructionCPM, Qatar Meet, Guild President & Experts News
- GPCBoK - Module 02 Managing PEOPLE
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners