Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Claims: If I can’t avoid them, how can I get through them unscathed provided by: Debra Shelton [Jan-15]
- Concurrent Delay – The Owner’s Newest Defense provided by: James Zack [Oct-14]
- The Programme Under NEC3: The Unacceptable Truth provided by: Ewen Maclean [Jun-14]
- Reviewing Schedules–Guidance note provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
- Basic Arrow Network Concepts provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Sep-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Performance Management Patrick Weaver [Feb-15]
- Two new papers on the Mosaic web Patrick Weaver [Jan-15]
- Your first portfolio review Michael Bramworth [Jan-15]
- Too many projects will bring you down Michael Bramworth [Dec-14]
- Quality is the biggest risk in Construction Project Management PP Admin [Dec-14]
New Forum Topics
- Calender ( HELP !!! ) : 2 replies
- Filter colapses WBS : 1 replies
- Updating Activities in Primavera P6
- How to clear the "Unsatisfied Relationship" in schedule log? : 2 replies
- Import Resource Usage Assignment Spread back into P6 : 1 replies
- Using Physical and Duration Percent Complete Types In Primavera P6
- Partner & Sponsor & Project Control News - Mar 2014
- Are you a Planner struggling with your Routine Maintenance?..
- Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Newsletter - 10th Feb 2015
- Where in the World are you located
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 26th January 2015
- Are you a Planner struggling with your next shutdown?
- Quality is the biggest risk in Construction Project Management
- Planning Planet and Guild of Project Controls News - 21 November 2014
- Guild Update: 13 November 2014
- Be a Guild Assessor and be Paid...
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners