Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Pankow Scheduling Policy, Philosophy, Best Practices, & SureTrak provided by: Pete Oakander [Jan-15]
- Dealing with Contractor’s Schedules that Cannot be Approved provided by: Chris Carson [May-14]
- Desktop Project Controls Reference Manual provided by: Tom Reichner [Oct-14]
- Deltek Acumen Risk An In-Depth Review provided by: Dan Patterson [Jan-15]
- How to Create a Critical Path using MS Project provided by: Alexander Cartwright [Feb-15]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Ethics is not enough Patrick Weaver [Apr-16]
- Improving the Governance of Projects, Programs and Portfolios. Patrick Weaver [Mar-16]
- Statistical Uncertainty Patrick Weaver [Dec-15]
- The Effect of Randomness and Luck Patrick Weaver [Dec-15]
- You are probably wrong about probability Patrick Weaver [Nov-15]
New Forum Topics
- Primaver P6 Performance calculation : 7 replies
- Problem with cost loading in P6.1 : 9 replies
- Video - Creating a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) in Primavera P6
- Schedule activities that can be executed in any order : 17 replies
- Wrong Critical Path : 4 replies
- Remain early start and finish
- Issue Exporting Version 15 to Microsoft Project : 1 replies
- Cost of level of effort activity : 3 replies
- Get Ready Its coming and FinancialForce Awaits
- PROJECT CONTROLS is too close to PROJECT MANAGEMENT?
- Planning Planet, Free Downloads, Guild, ARES Prism and Partners
- Safran Webinar via Planning Planet 16 February 2016
- Join us! Your Guild Needs You! Reach Out and we Will be There!
- Project Controls Best Practices with EcoSys EPC
- The Guild Awaits You
- Schedule Metrics from PMA
- Happy 2016 to you all!
- ConstructionCPM, Qatar Meet, Guild President & Experts News
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners