Are you good at your job and want to prove it?
Do you wish to enhance your skills in Project Controls? See HOW you can achieve these things and much more! Help PP and your peers bring order to the disarray in Project Controls of many workplaces! Become a Certified Project Controls Practitioner!!
Join The Guild all you need to know is here.... Get Involved
Guild of Project Controls (GPC) Library
- Project Risk - An introduction to Risk Management provided by: David Forrest [Sep-14]
- Introduction to Earned Value Performance Management (EVPM) Then, Now and the Future provided by: Raphael M. Dua [Nov-14]
- Best Owner Practices for Project Control provided by: PP Admin [May-14]
- Project Schedule Structure Checklist Annexure A provided by: Pierre Snyman [Jun-14]
- Reviewing Schedules–Guidance note provided by: Gary Whitehead [Aug-14]
User Thoughts & Blog Posts
- Two new papers on the Mosaic web Patrick Weaver [Jan-15]
- Your first portfolio review Michael Bramworth [Jan-15]
- Too many projects will bring you down Michael Bramworth [Dec-14]
- Quality is the biggest risk in Construction Project Management PP Admin [Dec-14]
- Building a 4D Strategy on Top of VDC Principles Jon Berkoe [Nov-14]
New Forum Topics
- Planning Planet Newsletter - 26th January 2015
- Are you a Planner struggling with your next shutdown?
- Quality is the biggest risk in Construction Project Management
- Planning Planet and Guild of Project Controls News - 21 November 2014
- Guild Update: 13 November 2014
- Be a Guild Assessor and be Paid...
- Partner & Sponsor & Project Control News - Oct 2014
- You able to get to London on 14th and 15th of October?
- Planning Planet and The Guild of Project Controls at the Construction CPM Conference
- Hi. Where are you?
Without our Vendor Partners much of the PP developments and The Guild itself would not be possible. That said, our PP dictum remains : these products and services ensure individual or Corporate competitive advantage and we have included some innovative providers amongst world-class brands. We receive many enquiries to advertise on PP but only the very best make it. Take a look... each vendor changes or adds to their message regularly... Our Partners