Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Bar Labels on baseline not current bars

2 replies [Last post]
Heidi Simpson
User offline. Last seen 11 years 47 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

I am having an issue with the bar labels showing on the far right bar regardless of whether it is a baseline or the current activity bar.  I would like to ensure that my bar labels are always applied to current/remaining bars NOT my baseline.

I have made sure that the Remaining work and actual work bars are above the project baseline bar in the "Bars" table as I know this affects what bar the relationship lines are shown on, however, it doesn't seem to affect the bar labels.  I have also made sure that on the bar labels tab for project basline bars no labels selected, unchecked the current bar labels tab and ensured that the bar lables tab for remaining and actual work bars have lables selected but it still shows on the baseline bars if they are further right than the activity bars!

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Heidi

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 5 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

1st make sure that the baseline bar is on row2.  Then move the order of the baseline bar futher down in the the order of the bars using the shift up or shift down arrows in the bars setting options on the right handside.  

Tom Hadley
User offline. Last seen 17 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

yes still a probelm in 2017 Oracle say "as designed" and will not fix