Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Book/Training Manual Oracle Primavera P6 - Version 8.1 Professional and Optional Client

3 replies [Last post]
Paul Harris
User offline. Last seen 1 year 5 days ago. Offline

I have recently published my new book on Primavera P6 Version 8.1. It will be available in many formats including spiral, paperback, iBook, Kindle etc 

Please go to http://www.primavera.com.au/P6V81CS.html for details. 

The book is intended to be used: 
- As a self teach book, or 
- A user guide, or 
- A training manual for a three day training course. 

I will be publishing the PowerPoint instructors slide show soon. 

Regards 

Paul Harris

Replies

Tom Robinson
User offline. Last seen 4 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Paul,

Have you published your PowerPoint instructors slides? I would like a set for training purposes.

Regards,

Tom Robinson

tom.robinson17@yahoo.com

Tom Robinson

Hi Paul,

Have you published your PowerPoint instructors slides? I would like a set for training purposes.

Regards,

Tom Robinson

tom.robinson17@yahoo.com

Tom Robinson

Hi Paul,

Regards,

Tom Robinson

tom.robinson17@yahoo.com