Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P5 License - New User (NU 1) can’t use

3 replies [Last post]
richard wall
User offline. Last seen 7 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
I upgraded my license when I had P3e upto P5. I have installed P5. Now when I try open P5 - I type in the default password admin - I get the message License is not valid number of concurrent users is (0). However, my license has New User (NU 1) no expiration date. What can I do now. I have previously had P5 installed on my lap top before as a stand alone. Primavera has always assisted me with the installation in the past as this was a license issue not a maintenance issue. Now Primavera doesn’t seen to want to assist me any longer. Does anyone know how to work around this problem? It appears I have the data bases configured correctly. ??????

Replies

Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 6 years 52 weeks ago. Offline
Richard

Have a look at your license file - don’t modify, leave editor with "Cancel" or use a copy.

There you can see the version and the number of licenses and tell it here or use copy&paste. Don’t forget to erase company’s name.

Regards
Dieter

richard wall
User offline. Last seen 7 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
I can’t open Project Manager to access Admin users
Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 6 years 52 weeks ago. Offline
Richard

Goto Admin --> Users --> select the admin --> tab licensing. Mark "Named User".

This should be possible even after that error message.

Regars
Dieter