Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

SAP Primavera integration

6 replies [Last post]
nasreen almutawa
User offline. Last seen 6 years 29 weeks ago. Offline
Is it easy to convert data from primavera to SAP as a project done internally ( Inside the company) or should i not bother and seek an outside party who could install a special software to do this ?

and if so which companies do it ?

Replies

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 1 year 2 weeks ago. Offline

Or look into another Scheduling system that works with SAP like Safran Project.

Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 14 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Primavera has its own SAP integration product, Primavera Inspire. It is the only such product that has SAP EBS (Endorsed Business Solution) certification.
Ian Thomson
User offline. Last seen 1 year 20 weeks ago. Offline
We use a product called i-connect which can be configured to transfer data to/from SAP including updating sap once the plan has been updated. this is a very versatile tool which allows various modes of transfer (one SAP operation to 1 activity, all operations rolled up to 1 activity with multiple resources, all disciplines rolled up to a seperate activity per discipline) i-connect can also transfer across future SAP plans (planned but not currently scheduled to a work order) as a customisation.

see attached link for some basic info
(http://www.monitor-mpower.com/software/iconnect.php?pageid=92)

i have not seen many other tools that convert data from SAP to primavera but i assume this one is one of the market leaders.

if you need anyh more help just ask

ian
James Shimmon
User offline. Last seen 13 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Nasreen
What type of data do you wish to be transferred?
We run Primavera with SAP via a Citrix interface so may be able to help.
Cheers

Shimmo
M. Kamel Bessekri
User offline. Last seen 8 years 17 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi
As long as I know, an intermediate a software is used to convert the data from primavera .
via an integration Interface . In my company this is called MAAP .
Then can the data be treated by SAP

Regards

Kamel
Shahzad Ahmad
User offline. Last seen 14 years 38 weeks ago. Offline
Hi

You could ask to your SAP administrator to do so....

one of my friend try to do it but he faild....due to SAP administrator restriction...

REG.
Shahzad