Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P6.1 Group Activities

1 reply [Last post]
Kumar J
User offline. Last seen 5 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Dear All,

In P6.1 whenever i Open a project, the activities are grouped as per the last opened project Grouping. If the last project was X and if i try to open Y project, the Y project’s activities are grouped as per X project last activity grouping.

In Project Planner P3, whenever we open project the activities are organised as it was the last time i closed the project.

The only solution i could figure out is to save separate layout and open them, after opening the project.

Regards,

Bharath

Replies

Dieter Wambach
User offline. Last seen 7 years 4 days ago. Offline
Barath
You can define project-specific layouts. Global layouts where the name consists of project-name + layout-name.
In Primavera Enterprise a layout is not assigned to data.

Regards
Dieter