Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Filter 4 or search for lag

4 replies [Last post]
Mark Porter
User offline. Last seen 7 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All,

What’s the best way to filter 4 or search for all activities that contain lag?
Mark

Replies

Mohamed Hegab
User offline. Last seen 3 years 5 weeks ago. Offline

Schedule Cracker (www.schedulecracker.com) provides what you are looking for.  We identify lag through relationships, filter them or group activities by lag and much more.  Our powerful tool allows you to compare multiple schedules, trend project-performance values, and forecast project performance, and much more.

Mark Porter
Hi Naveen,
Running a report is the only way that I seem to be able to do any sort of reviewing too.
Would be good if activities with lag associated to them as successors were perhaps checkbox columns in the activity view or perhaps listed in the network or trace logic views. Maybe I’ll raise an enhancement request to Primavera.

Cheers
Mark
Naveen Subbaiah
User offline. Last seen 13 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Mark,

One way is to run a report of activity relationships. But in this case, you’ll be able to see the Predecessor & successor activities & not the activities with the lag themselves.

Regards
Naveen
Mark Porter
Best I can come up with is to run a relationships report where you can then filter for all lag not equal to 0d

Any other suggestions?