Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

P5 Print Preview wont show page setup options profile

4 replies [Last post]
Donovan Govender
User offline. Last seen 9 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
P5 Print Preview wont show page setup options for barchart gridlines, columns & profile, it is set on page setup, showing options - Print,icons box & gridlines box only,
what do have to do to return to barchart & profile settings

please help

regards
Donovan

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 20 hours ago. Offline

go back into p6 select gantt chart then print preview and then you can choose what to print 

Ayman Mohammed
User offline. Last seen 5 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Dear All,

I got P6 re-installed on my system as the oracle database crashed, now i am working with SQL server. After the new installation i am not able to print profile which was earlier available in the print preview options. Please advise. 

printing_problem_-_copy.jpg

Donovan Govender
User offline. Last seen 9 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Thanks Rodel, my P5 was hanging at the time and I could not understand why it was doing that, but i confer that you are right

Thanks again
Donovan
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 18 hours 7 min ago. Offline
Donovan,

Check your gantt chart icon if on and not the activity table icon. Should you required more assistance, send me a PP with your email address or contact number so I can assist you better.

Happy to help,
Rodel