Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Usage Spreadsheet in P3E

3 replies [Last post]
Suresh Sankaranku...
User offline. Last seen 4 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hi everyone,
I am using P3E 3.5.1. I am not able to print the Resource Usage Spreadsheet. Could you please help me how to take the printout of Resource Usage Spreadsheet.
Thank you
Suresh
Cambridge

Replies

Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 14 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Yes there is. It’s labelled just "Spreadsheet", because depending on what you have displayed it could be either a Resource Usage or an Activity Usage spreadsheet, .
Suresh Sankaranku...
User offline. Last seen 4 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Arthur,
There is no option to select in Resource Usage spreasheet in the pagesetup. Have you worked ever on this ? Pls try and if you are successed let me know. It doesnt see in the printlayout. I am sure there is some other ways.
Suresh
Arthur Godbeer
User offline. Last seen 14 years 37 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
If you can see it on your screen layout, then go to Page Setup. Select the Options tab and tick Spreadsheet. Or do the same after going into Print Preview first.