Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera, sql server and windows 7

4 replies [Last post]
katrin enders
User offline. Last seen 7 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
hi has anyone managed to install Primavera 5 or 6 on windows7? It seems to be unable to connect with the 2005 sql server thanks

Replies

katrin enders
User offline. Last seen 7 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
thank you everybody
Dennis Hanks
User offline. Last seen 8 years 2 weeks ago. Offline
Katrin;

I have P6.7 running under W7 Ultimate 32bit (RC1) using SQLexpress 2005. I did not have any hassles except for using multiple databases. Product support should be able to help you out - is that an option?

Wish I had more suggestions, except that P6.7 seems to work for me. It is on my laptop, so not rigorously tested.
Neal Walsh
User offline. Last seen 3 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Katrin,

I have just configured SQL Server 2005 Express with P6 v7 so may be able to help? i’m running Windows 7 64-bit RTM

Walshy
mt ulusoy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
hi friend,

ı have tried p6.0 with windows 7 and all options worked.

cheer.