Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Peak Usage for Resource Loading in P3e/c

2 replies [Last post]
Vamsi Kolliboina
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All, I used take the Peak Usage of Resources from the Resource Loading Report. I am unable to do the same with P3e/c anymore. I hope they add this functionality in their next release. In the mean time is there any easy workaround ? Cheers, Vamsi

Replies

Vamsi Kolliboina
User offline. Last seen 32 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None
Alex,

Yeah,I am importing the data into excel right now.But its bit tedious when u have to do a Weekly Peaks report for a project with duration of 24 months. I hope primavera will add this feature in the ver.5(I have pointed out this to them,anyway)

cheers,
vamsi
Alex Wong
User offline. Last seen 6 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
Vamis

One work around is to use resource table by date
Export the table to Excel run a function to select the max from each week/month/quater.

That should give u a table with peak resource usage @ the time period you wanted

Cheers

Alex