Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Primavera 3.1, Error Activity is locked by another user

2 replies [Last post]
Ahmad Mustafa Azhar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 7 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

My Dear Friends,

In Primavera 3.1 1st time I am dealing with group project. when I am trying to update the activity in Main project or sub-project, for some activities it is giving an error " Current Activity is locked by another user". Can any body guide me to solve the current problem. 

Thanks

Ahmad

Replies

Ahmad Mustafa Azhar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 7 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Mr.steve.

I tried the same but still the same error is appearing while updating some activities.

Regards

Ahmad

Steve Church
User offline. Last seen 1 day 15 hours ago. Offline

Hi Ahmad,

Try Deleting (or renaming) the 1USERS50.P3 file.  You'll find it as one of the 24 Files for your project.  P3 will re-establish it next time you open your project.