Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

COPY/PASTE RESOURCE LOADING REPORT

2 replies [Last post]
Kris Harry
User offline. Last seen 12 years 34 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me how I can copy/paste or export the Resource Loading report (i.e. Tools,Tabular Reports, Resource, Loading)to Excel.

Kris

Replies

Pedrito Salamat
User offline. Last seen 13 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Kris,

Suggestion of Ibrahim is right while the other option is you can highlight all the activities you want to copy and paste it normally in the Excel file and you will get it. The only thing you need to be aware is the grouping of those, therefore, you must have the proper coding , either in Activity ID or the Work Breakdown Structure with proper codes.
Raja Izat Raja Ib...
User offline. Last seen 12 years 47 weeks ago. Offline
hi kris,

to transfer data to excel u just go Tools,Tabular Reports, Resource, Loading, and there is a format setup to generate report, u just select export report in CSV format.
then run. have a nice day

izat