Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

InfoMaker and P3 output database (DDF)

2 replies [Last post]
Ali Vessali
User offline. Last seen 6 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
Hi everybody,

I would like to see some useful report created by InfoMaker from P3 output database. Does anyone have experience. Would be nice if you send me a sample PDF file to avessali@yahoo.com.

Thanks,
Ali

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear Khal Bash,

Thanks for your reply. Would you please send me some sample reports generated by InfoMaker and a summary of procedure. ( avessali@sympatico.ca )

All the best,
Ali Vessali
Khaled Bashiti
User offline. Last seen 7 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Ali

i did not do any reports on P3 but i can help u if u need anything concerning infomaker because i m using it with Primavera expedition but till now i did not did any reports on p3 for my work because i m using excel sheet to prepare reports, but i can help if u need.

bye