Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Freshers/beginner/planning to start a career in planning

6 replies [Last post]

hello planners here,

I am glad to see such a wonderful site prepared for the planners around the globe.

I am Thomas from India, I have overall 5 years in poject and shutdowns/turnaround in oil and gas field (execution field)

I am here to find support and help from you all so that peoples like me can get info on how to start a career in planning/scheduling.

I will like planners here to join the discussion and give some suggestions so that we fresh or peoples who are planning to start career in planning/scheduling benifts for which on of the reason this site is made(Guesses) 

Thanks a lot in advance,hope to get some good infos and knowledge from you planners there

Thomas

Replies

Roldan Cruz
User offline. Last seen 8 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Mr.Thomas,

Currently I am facing problem on P6 importing. I do exporting to give my work to my friend (xer file), but when he import it to his laptop, there are some changes in the file like cost load, resources,and others are diiferent. By the way we are using standalone Primavera 6 P6 Professional R15.1.

I hope you can help me on this issue so whenever I give the xer file to my friend or either client we will have the same information. Thanks in advance.

babu rajan
User offline. Last seen 8 years 32 weeks ago. Offline

hai sir am baburajan from india i complted primavera course training ,now am looking for oppurnity as junior plannng engineer ,i tried in india here only very less people using this software,pls help me to start my career as planning engineer

babu rajan
User offline. Last seen 8 years 32 weeks ago. Offline

hai sir am baburajan from india i complted primavera course training ,now am looking for oppurnity as junior plannng engineer ,i tried in india here only very less people using this software,pls help me to start my career as planning engineer

Hi.... Hello.... My carrier is started with basic skill of primavera r8.2 and with help planning planet discussion which helps me to develop my career. which helps to prepare the EOT in p6;recoveryprogramme;planning & scheduling.e

Hi waseem masalma, Nice to meet you friend

can u let us know how you started your career and what all difficulties you are facing !!

please post some tips for starters as a starter :)

Regards

Thomas

Waseem Masalma
User offline. Last seen 7 years 13 weeks ago. Offline

Hi Thomas , Also I have Started Recently learning something About planing and scheduling .