Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Manpower Caluclation

3 replies [Last post]
Aravind H P
User offline. Last seen 10 years 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Friends 

I’m having a doubt on how to calculate max manpower required trade wise (ex: Mason,Carpenter etc ) per month after loading the labor resource below is the details im using 

Calendar I am using : 10hours work for 7days 

From resource usage Spread Sheet I’m getting 

Mason for July 3420h 

as per my understanding I am calculating as    3420/10=342 man-days 

342/30 = 11.4 No of mason required for July 

but some activity on July  have loaded 20 mason per day so I’m getting doubt

Can any one please help me and Gide me how to calculate it. 

Thanks in Advance 

Aravind H P 

Replies

Gary Whitehead
User offline. Last seen 4 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

Aravind,

Please stop posting the same question at regular intervals in order to bump yourself up to the top of the most recent list.

it is not fair on other posters, and quite annoiyng for regular readers. Which is why i have been deleting them.

Thanks,

Gary

(moderator)

Aravind H P
User offline. Last seen 10 years 3 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

Can i able to caluclate max no of manpower req per month is there any procedure.

Ariel Malibiran
User offline. Last seen 5 years 11 weeks ago. Offline

(3420/10)30=11.4 is the daily average manpower required.however, you have the option to increase/decrease the manpower dependening on the availability of your resources as long as you could finish the job on time.