Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Resource Assignment Spreadsheet Print Help

1 reply [Last post]
Ryan K
User offline. Last seen 4 years 12 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hey gang,

This seems simple but I can't find the solution. When printing from the Resource Assignment spreadsheet view, my data spans across two sheets of paper, however, the second page only shows a continuation of the data, it does not repeat the left columns, i.e. Activity ID, Activity Name etc. This can be a bit confusing when trying to match the second page up to the first to see which activity you're looking at.

Anyone know how to make this show up/print on the second sheet as well without having to export to excel?

Thanks,

RK

Replies