Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Which is ’BEST’ or MOST POPULAR Planning

5 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 28 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
We have completed our software survey questionaire and have now got all major planning software suppliers on-board with us.

Please test the survey and let us have your comments and suggestions.

Are the questions OK ?
Could we improve it ?
Is the format correct ?
Have we missed a software planning package (PC or web based) ?

Try it out. The survey can also be run from the "Voting" link at the top of the page.

We intend to go live and run the survey for real in the new year.

Planning Planet - Happy Christmas PPers.

Replies

Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 19 weeks ago. Offline
Does anyone have any last minute comments on the survey before it goes live? Speak now!

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems Inc. - Project Management Software, Project Planning Software
Guy Hindley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Bernard,

I saw the section 6 comments. I hope that the software vendors take note of the comments. I also envisage it would be useful to have a comments box at the end of each section, for comments specific to that section. I would see these being more detail to the questions just answered.

Hope this helps. Guy
Bernard Ertl
Did you see the comment forms in section 6? Did you envision something slightly different?

Bernard Ertl
Guy Hindley
User offline. Last seen 5 years 6 weeks ago. Offline
Having looked at the survey I think that a feedback section at the end of every section would be very useful for comments appertaining to the section just answered. These comments could be most informative when read in conjunction with any results.

I particularly like the idea of noting potential issues and frustations at the end to the survey form. This hopefully will be used by the vendors when deciding how to enhance their products and give a warning to potential users as well!
Bernard Ertl
Congratulations PP team! The survey (formatting) looks great! It’s much better than the beta versions we have been reviewing.

Just to clarify for all - this is a test run with the survey to solicit your input. Please post your comments in this thread after reviewing the survey (even if you don’t have much to say). We need your feedback!

The survey responses from this test run will be deleted prior to the official implementation/publication, so don’t spend a whole lot of time answering the survey questions yet!

Bernard Ertl