Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Forum Policy & Rules

3 replies [Last post]
Mohd Mahd
User offline. Last seen 11 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
as we r in an internatinal foum, and to have better communication among us, there's a need for Forum Policy & Rules. they will be of great help to all of us. what do think? if yes, what it should be? best regards mohd

Replies

Ernesto Puyana
User offline. Last seen 3 years 3 days ago. Offline
A very obvious second rule: no spam.
Mohd Mahd
User offline. Last seen 11 years 31 weeks ago. Offline
then, it will be rule no1 for those with "communication deficiencies". well, my question is looking for general, for all, with or without communi... i may read it this way: rule no1, try always to use easy, direct and standard language in ur communications, in order to avoid any misunderstanding and/or to be respected by others. as using big and unnecessary descriptions, may show a non respect to others. ok, this the way, i can see it. any addition will be appreciated. mohd
Ernesto Puyana
User offline. Last seen 3 years 3 days ago. Offline
1st. rule: respect others' communication defficiencies as one would like to be respected when attempting to communicate in a second lenguage.