Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

3rd party tools for P6 - which are good for printing resource data, and what does it provide?

No replies
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 8 weeks 2 days ago. Offline
Groups: None

3rd party tools for P6 - which are good for printing resource data, and what does it provide?  What is the best report native to P6?  I just want to print how many workers of each trade per week.  Data and graph would be nice.

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 12 hours 4 min ago. Offline

To my knowledge P6 has no resource quantities in it database but effort, that’s asking the impossible.

Best Regards, Rafael

david kelly
User offline. Last seen 16 hours 8 min ago. Offline
Groups: None

John,

Project Tracker from Willmer is the complete answer to resource graph above data range table, which could incorporate number of men.

The only 'problem' with it is that the very low price, disguises it's huge functionality and sophistication. Price in training , as well as purchase. Yes, you could teach yourself, but that would be a poor use of time I think.  I love that it attaches directly to the database, so no litter of XER and XLSX files creating alternative data sources.