Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

UDF Field Formulas Not available in Ver 20.1

3 replies [Last post]
Casey F
User offline. Last seen 1 year 33 weeks ago. Offline

Is anyone aware of the process for setting up formulas in P6 v. 20.1.  Its been a while since I utilized formulas in the system, and can't seem to find any correct instructions on how to complete this that references the newer versions. 

Following the UDF instructions of the Oracle websites gets tripped up at the first step as I am not able to select Formula as a data type in the UDF field. 

Is this possibly a permission thing? (I have admin superuser) I am thinking the process just changed with the version changed so any In-sight would be great! 

Thank you, 

Casey Fuhrmann

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 23 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

no problem

Casey F
User offline. Last seen 1 year 33 weeks ago. Offline

Thanks Zoltan, I'm not sure how I posted this twice, and also don't know how to remove it.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 23 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

guess you will have to do the math