Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Hide Activities in P6

3 replies [Last post]
Nisha Joseph
User offline. Last seen 5 years 42 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello,

I have been trying to hide activities in my P6 Schedule. I tried using filter, but it changes the duration of the project.

I wish to hide activities, that retains my Project Schedule.

Best Regards,

Nisha Joseph

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 2 days 19 hours ago. Offline

"HIDING" activities or filtering activities in no way shape or form change your durations that is impossible. 

I am not sure what your are trying to dsiplay but filtering will NOT chnage any durations

Santosh Bhat
User offline. Last seen 51 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

I think what you're suggesting, is, that after you've applied a filter, the overall dates being displayed for your project are now different?

P6 only summaries to grouping bands for the activities that are being displayed. You cannot display the finish dates for activites that are not being displayed.

Shubham Parihar
User offline. Last seen 5 years 42 weeks ago. Offline

Can you post the screenshot of the filter parameter & condition you used