Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Predecessors and Successors in same row of report in P6

1 reply [Last post]
Srinivas Kunapareddy
User offline. Last seen 4 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello guys,

I am creating a new report in Primavera P6 (R 8.2) and the format I'm looking for is as below:

Activity id             Activity name                 Predecessor name                         Successor name

1                            Activity 1                     Predecessor 1                              Successor 1

2                            Activity 2                     Predecessor 1                              Successor 1

Predecessor 2                              Successor 2

Predecessor 3                              Successor 3

3                            Activity 3                     Predecessor 1                              Successor 1

Predecessor 2                              Successor 2

Predecessor 3                              Successor 3

Predecessor 4                              Successor 4

As you can see, I'd like to list both predecessor and successor in the same row, one beside the other. 

I attempted to achieve this. But, I'm getting all the predecessors first and then successors by inserting different 'data shources' for predecessors and successors.

Any help in achieving this will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Srinivas

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 10 hours 53 min ago. Offline

Hope this link helps. 

https://www.planacademy.com/find-relationship-lag-primavera-p6/

It might not work with your P6 version.  If not maybe the following can be an option for you to get better reports on schedule logic.

http://scheduleanalyzer.com/ll_brochure.htm

Good luck.