Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How Do I Force Logout Admin if I don't have access to the Admin account?

2 replies [Last post]
John Mol
User offline. Last seen 7 years 14 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm the P6 admin.  When I attempt to login as admin, Primavera tells me that admin is currently logged in.  It's been this way for a couple of days.  I've rebooted a couple of times since this has happend.  How can I force logout the admin acount if I can't access the admin account to force the logout?  Clear as mud?

Thanks!

Replies

John Mol
User offline. Last seen 7 years 14 weeks ago. Offline

Thank you Zoltan!  We will give this a try.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 days 21 hours ago. Offline

is you are using SQL then 

you will have to log into the database execute a querie

select session_id from USESSION where delete_session_id is NULL and user_id = (select user_id from users where user_name = '<Enter User Name>');

If you run it and you get 1 as a result then 

For all variables in the scripts below you are required to replace the variable (indicated by the <> symbols) with an actual variable. The greater than and less than signs should not be present in after the variables are populated.

Example:
<Enter User Name> becomes JohnDoe
<Session Id> becomes 1234 
1.  Query the USESSION table for the users 'session_id':
select session_id from USESSION where delete_session_id is NULL and user_id = (select user_id from users where user_name = '<Enter User Name>');2.  Delete the users records in the table UPKLIST (Does not apply for SQL Lite):
Delete from UPKLIST where session_id = <session_id>;3.  Delete the users records in the table PROJSHAR:
Delete from PROJSHAR where session_id = <session_id>;4.  Delete the users records in the table USESSION:
Delete from USESSION where session_id = <session_id>;