Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

How Do I Force Logout Admin if I don't have access to the Admin account?

2 replies [Last post]
John Mol
User offline. Last seen 3 years 49 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

I'm the P6 admin.  When I attempt to login as admin, Primavera tells me that admin is currently logged in.  It's been this way for a couple of days.  I've rebooted a couple of times since this has happend.  How can I force logout the admin acount if I can't access the admin account to force the logout?  Clear as mud?

Thanks!

Replies

John Mol
User offline. Last seen 3 years 49 weeks ago. Offline

Thank you Zoltan!  We will give this a try.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 19 hours 52 min ago. Offline

is you are using SQL then 

you will have to log into the database execute a querie

select session_id from USESSION where delete_session_id is NULL and user_id = (select user_id from users where user_name = '<Enter User Name>');

If you run it and you get 1 as a result then 

For all variables in the scripts below you are required to replace the variable (indicated by the <> symbols) with an actual variable. The greater than and less than signs should not be present in after the variables are populated.

Example:
<Enter User Name> becomes JohnDoe
<Session Id> becomes 1234 
1.  Query the USESSION table for the users 'session_id':
select session_id from USESSION where delete_session_id is NULL and user_id = (select user_id from users where user_name = '<Enter User Name>');2.  Delete the users records in the table UPKLIST (Does not apply for SQL Lite):
Delete from UPKLIST where session_id = <session_id>;3.  Delete the users records in the table PROJSHAR:
Delete from PROJSHAR where session_id = <session_id>;4.  Delete the users records in the table USESSION:
Delete from USESSION where session_id = <session_id>;