Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Trouble MSP XML import to 8.3.2

1 reply [Last post]
Sander Gorissen
User offline. Last seen 8 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all! 

Me and my team are running into some trouble when trying to import a XML file from MSP 2010, into P6 8.3.2 professional. 

Somehow, it looks like primavera is doing it's job, but when ready, the schedule is nowhere to be found in the EPS overview (no fitering on EPS). Then if you try again (without rebooting), primavera keeps kicking me out of the import options. 

Anyone else has had the same issue? 

thanks in advance!

Sander G.

Replies

Sander Gorissen
User offline. Last seen 8 years 15 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Yes, Primaned found the solution!

Issue was in MS project with options-->Schedule-->Calendar options. MSP indicated 31 days per month ... Primavera can only handle 30 days a month ... 

Quick fix, if you did any research, thanks! 

Sander G.