Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Installing P6 on Windows 10 64 bit as standalone for home self learning

4 replies [Last post]
Timothy Reducha
User offline. Last seen 6 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hello and good day everyone! I am a new membr to the site. I have decided to learn the P6 version of Primavera, since most of my colleagues in the industry use this, and i desire to be more proficient. I am a Construction Manager, working in the interior fit out sector, usually for large hotels. I have purchased a book, Project Planning and Control " by Paul E Harris, and that, along with following YouTube tutorials ( and any youtube tutorials, specifically you can recommend) i would like to proceed with learning.

My first step, is to understand how to install the P6 software, since i am learning at home by myself. Currently i have the P6 version 8.2

My laptop is Windows 10, 64 bit version.

Could someonw please tell me how to configure/install this for home use?   Thank you.

Replies

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

no problem 

Timothy Reducha
User offline. Last seen 6 years 9 weeks ago. Offline

Thank you! Much appreciated!

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline