Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Bar Necking (out of sequence)

No replies
Ritchie Fadrigalan
User offline. Last seen 9 years 1 week ago. Offline
Groups: GPC Qatar

Dear guys,

I am using P6 r8.2 and i am having some difficulties regarding the bar neck. In the working window, you can see the neck (out of sequence) but once i switch it to print preview, the neck was not there anymore, it is just simply a straight bar having blue & green color separated by the data date line. In experimenting, i tried to expand my working window around 2 inches of the normal size of the month column and by doing that, the neck bar appear on the print preview but it is not looking good. Please help if i am missing some configuration in my system.

regards,

Ritch.