Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Select "Filter" in activity

3 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi everyone, please help me out. Well, I try to "Filter out" some activities which are only within a specific period. Here is what I did: I select "Filter" in the Tool bar menu, go to "Date Range". From the "Finish" line, I select "within range" and put down "20/05/02 - 20/06/02". As soon as I press "OK", an error message comes up (i.e. invalid dates......) Thanks

Replies

Dave Rodwell
User offline. Last seen 9 years 3 weeks ago. Offline
I understand why the previous correspondent refused to tak ownership of his statement by signing 'Anon'. This forum is for MSP users, and as such the questions asked should be given valid answers. I happen to use both P3 and MSP and can tell 'Anon' that MSP, if you know your job, is as powerful as P3. So just a positive forum please, or leave the group!
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
This software (MSP) is not in my 28 years of experience the best in it's class. Microsoft will not offer you assistance unless you pay them.My own support contract had expired by approx. one week and they refused to help me.....so now I use a more up market and professional set of software and avoid MSP like the plague. If you must use MSP I suggest you buy a book from "QUE" which is quite helpfull on the subject.
Se de Leon
User offline. Last seen 2 years 36 weeks ago. Offline
You are using dd/mm/yy format. try using mm/dd/yy format. Hope this would help.