Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

A lot pages of nothing...

2 replies [Last post]
Luca Tomiello
User offline. Last seen 10 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
I saw in many posts that are full of nothing, sometimes happened that an user ask for something and an other nice user want to reply sending a mail with the answer or a file, so at this point every user reply back sending their mail address.. this is really annoying for me, because in a few day that post is full of pages with no information..

My question is " what is the problem?" the people don’t know how to post a LINK to a file? or is not allowed post file link on the forum? and.... why nobody clean these post of all this useless topics?

other think... why I cant modify my topic?

Replies

Luca Tomiello
User offline. Last seen 10 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Thank you Chris, i wrote here just hoping they see my wrote. more then an announcement i was thinking something like maintenance of the forum. like delete useless message and thinks like this.
Chris Oggham
User offline. Last seen 4 years 46 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Luca,

I know just what you mean. I think there might already be a way of doing this. If you contact PP Admin explaining your dissatisfaction with what’s happening, they may put out a general announcement to all Planning Planet members telling them what they should be doing to avoid the problem you’ve highlighted.

Chris Oggham