Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Do U know

5 replies [Last post]
Rahmat Hidayat
User offline. Last seen 28 weeks 4 days ago. Offline
Hi all,

Is there any much better planner/scheduler website forums than PP ? pls let me know, I need it but of course I won’t leave PP.

Thanks.

Replies

sunil kumar
User offline. Last seen 14 years 20 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
PP is THE BEST website & knowledge base for planners.. so guys dont waste time searching for any other site.

sunil
Rahmat Hidayat
uh-huh I think so PP is very cool communication medium for planners like us. Simple, practical, helpful, and people are responsive. I think the PP forum topics area`always hot and the number of visitors maybe stable. Anyway, since I joined about 8 years a go PP face doesn’t change, he is like old chummy friend hu hu hu..

I meet the right persons in this right place.

Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
I totally agree with mimoune’s contention on Planning Site.
mimoune djouallah
User offline. Last seen 4 years 40 weeks ago. Offline
don’t wast your time searching, i think it’s the best place, although i wished if they implement some basic feature like file attachment.

but do u know what !! it’s all about people, and people here simply rock.
Rahmat Hidayat
Aaauuooo..hellooo..hullooo..
Why keep silence, do u think PP is the best already or the only one u know ? If yes thank u I’ve been in the right place,but if no pls share info to me.

Cheers