Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Searching within category

2 replies [Last post]
Karim Mounir
User offline. Last seen 9 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Dear PP Admin, The "Search within category" function isn’t working yet, it still gives the message as listed below. Since the search function has been recently working, then I suggest that the "Search within category" function be removed or to be incorporated in the general "Search" function. Regards, Karim --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear PPers, We are experiencing a problem with our forum search page which is crashing our server. We have turned it off while we are upgrading it. It is a very widely used script, and we appologise for this. If you really have a problem with this, feel free to drop us a line and tell us about it.... - Ask PP Admin for Help - thanks!! Regards...PP Admin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Replies

Karim Mounir
User offline. Last seen 9 years 33 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

This is found in the main page of each category near the end of the page (above the Forum Rules and Guidelines), there is "Search this Category" box available.
But each time I type some text in it, it shows me the message as in the post #1.

Thanks.
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Hello,

Please let us know where his is occuring? We cant find it yet.

Thanks...

PP Admin