Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Download Centre

6 replies [Last post]
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
It was recently suggested that some of the following could be introduced as site improvements...

Any comments? If you have an idea for some new features, please post them as NEW TOPICS so that we keep each subject separate.

This was previously posted by Mohamed Gebriel..

I think we should do some brainstorming to reward ourselves with something new.

Let me take a shot and start out by proposing a few items:

1- A download center where we can find important items to dl either from our own contributions or from outside.

2- Included in the DL center should a most needed section for templates, where we can all share project templates for different fields.

3- New polls which are related to improvement of our experience and skills.

4- Comments or maybe polls also on best Contractor and Project Management Firm to implement Project Management or Planning and Control.

5- Competetions with some prizes and stuff.

6- A new separate category for Primavera Project Planner for the Enterprise (P3e). Thr futures planning tool.

Come on all of you, lets hear some of your great ideas. Think of improvements you would like to see here in this site.

Replies

Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Hi there,

We have started a new thread on this subject and will bring together several threads which are all suggesting similar things...

New Functions

Please get involved.

PP Admin Team
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Luca Basile
User offline. Last seen 9 years 10 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: TILOS
For Bernard Ertl

Can You send me Your email account.
I would like to have a talk.
I try to add You to my contact but after I do not know how to email You.

Thanks
Luca
Bernard Ertl
User offline. Last seen 9 years 18 weeks ago. Offline
Hi Vinod, welcome to the Planning Planet and thanks for the nice comments!

The idea of a download center was also discussed in this thread:

Planning Procedure Database?

Bernard Ertl
InterPlan Systems - eTaskMaker Project Planning Software
Shahzad Munawar
User offline. Last seen 8 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Download Centre should consist of:

a) Productivity Rates (Update weekly, bi weekly and monthly)

b) Some P3 Masterpiece Sample Projects

c) Topics individually discussed in planning forum properly organized from all sections at one place

d) New Softwares and techniques pertaining to planning in this section for easy reference.

Vinod metha
User offline. Last seen 19 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Hi,

I am new user to this group. First of all it’s a really nice website with lots of information. I would rate it as one the best website that I came across.

I have few suggestions about this site. Is it possible to create some ftp server along with this website where every body can exchange files, presentations or reading material? If space is a little problem for that, members can contribute to the website space by converting there hard disk into web server and could also give time when that ftp server is down and up.

Secondly it will be nice if java applet for chat is connected with this website so that everybody can come and discuss about there problem share there ideas.

Once again thanks for developing such a wonderful website.

Thanks

Vinod Metha