Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Slip disappears in new progress period

1 reply [Last post]
Cameron Illingworth
User offline. Last seen 2 years 21 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi all,

I have multiple progress periods, and for some reason, the slip values in the slip column disappear on all progress periods past the 5th one. For all progress periods 1-4, I have had no issues.

I am basing the slip on a baseline.

Nothing has changed except the value, and another reschdule, all of which are part of the processes I always follow.

Anybody have any ideas?

thanks 

Replies

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 5 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi Cameron,

I see you have emailed this question into our support team directly, which is great as they can give you an initial answer and also help to investigate any follow up queries.  I will leave it in thier capable hands to help you with this one.

Thanks,

Ben @ Powerproject