Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time to Go Column & Hiding duration for the summary line

2 replies [Last post]
Yarkin Bilgic
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Hi,

How can I add the column to show the remaining days for an activity to start? I assume it should be a formula Today's date minus the activity's start date. Please see the photo below;

1.png

Also, how can I hide the start/finish/duration columns' values for the summary lines? Please see photo below;

11.png

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Yarkin

Replies

Yarkin Bilgic
User offline. Last seen 3 years 41 weeks ago. Offline

Thank you for your reply, I couldnt reflect the changes to the summary headings. Could you please show me steps if you dont mind? Also, for the time to go column, do you have any idea how to insert it?

Thank you,

Kind regards,

Yarkin

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 21 weeks 7 hours ago. Offline

Hi Yarkin,

It looks like your view has a sort on it.  If so, the setting to hide column details on a sort is within the Sort/Group Properties:

sort_properties.jpg

You will need to chose "Sub-heading with only name column" to get the desired view.

Thanks,

Ben @ Powerproject