Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Remove time in date format

2 replies [Last post]
Natalia Barroso
User offline. Last seen 6 years 44 weeks ago. Offline

HI,

I am trying to remove the time in the date format for barchart labels, does anyone can help me?

Regards,

Natalia

Replies

Daniel Zepko
User offline. Last seen 5 years 50 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

yes click the the applicable column header whhich should higlight the entire column and then format cells on the drop down box which  will give you a few date formats which do not include the time

Hope this helps

Dan

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

Hi Natalie

Further to our chat on linkedIn I have set up a similar text box with a live date and the :08:00 time tag does not show - just the date. I can see no function in the Edit box that allows me to make this show. So how you have achieved your result is a mystery. Try deleting the box and adding again.

Best regards

Mike Testro