Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Fonts and Formatting

3 replies [Last post]
Dominic Planner
User offline. Last seen 24 weeks 1 day ago. Offline
Groups: None

Greetings Planners, my first post so be gentle.

I have inherited a programme and I am unable to increase the fonts in each subheading that's been created. I have successfully managed to change all the other fonts in the activities and other headings but these are stuck at 5. This makes them to small to read when I print the programme off. I have tried using the fonts on the 'Home' tab to no avail, likewise using the 'Default Table Fonts' in the Format tab. Both of which weren't of any use. 

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks, 

Dom

Replies

Dominic Planner
User offline. Last seen 24 weeks 1 day ago. Offline

Ben, 

Many thanks for your response, I have managed to amend them that way.

Thank You

Dom

Ben Taunt
User offline. Last seen 20 weeks 12 hours ago. Offline

Hi Dom,

If your programme has 'heirachy' to it (i.e. a number of summaries or expanded tasks), fonts and cell colours can be set at a heirachy level to help you clearly display the various levels.  Therefore, these settings may be overriding your table defaults.

Check 'Hierachy Appearance' from the 'Format' ribbon to see what these are set to for each level of the programme.

If that doesn't help, feel free to contact our support team via support@elecosoft.com.

Thanks,

Ben @ Asta Powerproject

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 5 days ago. Offline

Hi Dominic - Welcome to planning planet.

Right Click on the column you wish to change.

Select Format cells - Select the Font dialogue - make your selection.

Best regards

Mike Testro