Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Hide Budgeted Cost after updating Activity %

2 replies [Last post]
Irfan Khan
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
Hi to all,

I assigned my cost throught Resource = Material to each & all activity.

But when i m going to update my activity (Activity % Complete)after having percentage of activity my cost is not showing from Budgeted Total cost coloumn.

pls reply any1

thanks...........;)

Replies

Irfan Khan
User offline. Last seen 11 weeks 3 days ago. Offline
thanks rodel........
Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 2 days 2 hours ago. Offline
Irfan,
I assumed that you enter your cost manually and the resource use has no Price/Unit or equal to 0. If calculate cost from unit is tick on resource you manual input cost will be back to zero. If you don’t want to synchronizes your unit to cost remove the tick from calculate cost from unit on resource assignment and on resource setting itself.

Note: If a resource is assign with mark on calculate cost from unit it will not be removed by removing mark from resource. You need to manually remove it from the previously assigned resource and next assignment will automatically without mark if tick is already remove from resource settings before assignment.