Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Partial Workloads

1 reply [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 41 min ago. Offline
  • We define Workloadas as the percentage of time a resource is uniformly distributed throughout team execution. If less than 100% we call it Partial Workload.  It is very common when sharing resources such as a tower crane in building construction.
  • I am exploring how P6 users would model the following scenario and what are the resource leveld schedule results.  Please provide enough information and images for other users of P6 to validate the model.

Partial Workloads photo Partial Workloads_zpsz15kqe2k.png

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 17 hours 41 min ago. Offline

By using a Microsot Project Web Demo this is what I got after resource leveling.

MSP Resource Quantity and Workloads photo MSP Resource QampWL_zpsxmbijlww.png

I am still looking for same scenario P6 model .