Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Common Risks

4 replies [Last post]
Bogdan Leonte
User offline. Last seen 2 weeks 6 days ago. Offline

Hello Vladimir,

Recently you added a new functionality called Common risks which includes Risk periods. Could you elaborate on what they are and how they are used?

Best regards,
Bogdan

Replies

Bogdan Leonte

For some reason the last post does not appear. Could if you can could you answer my previos post?

Bogdan Leonte

Hello Vladimir,

Today I saw there have been new developments in of the Common Risks functionality. Is it in working condition? Could you explain how it is supposed to be used? Maybe upload an example file?

Best regards,
Bogdan

Bogdan Leonte

Understood, thank you for the reply.

Hello Bogdan,

the development of this functionality is not completed yet. Its current use is too limited.

Please wait a couple of weeks for its full implementation and I will explain how to use it properly.

Best Regards,

Vladimir