Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Spider demo is not working

3 replies [Last post]
mimoune djouallah
User offline. Last seen 4 years 40 weeks ago. Offline

Hi

i downloaded both spider project demo (lite and professional ) but for whatever reason, they don't work,  spiderdeom has stoped working, any idea ?

windows 7, 32 bit , SP1

regards

mimoune djouallah

Replies

mimoune djouallah
User offline. Last seen 4 years 40 weeks ago. Offline

thanks vladimir

it works :)

regards

mimoune

Hi Mimoune,

I expect that the problem is in your system settings.

Right click on Computer icon or Windows menu item and select Properties in pop-up menu.

Then select Advanced System Settings.

In the window that is shown below select Settings.

Then either switch on the option "Turn on DEP for essential Windows programs and services only" or add the SP.EXE (the main executable of Spider Project) to the list of allowed programs.

System Properties Performance Options

Best Regards,

Vladimir

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 5 hours 6 min ago. Offline

mimoune,

Spider Demo has a limit of 40 activities, enough for you to explore it. Maybe if you created ot tried to create a job with more than 40 activities it cannot read it.

I use Windows 7 pro, 64 bit and believe demo versions should also handle either 32 or 64 bit Windows 7.

Best regards,

Rafael