Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time Scaled Logic Diagram

7 replies [Last post]
Armando Moriles
User offline. Last seen 16 years 23 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi All,

Is the Time Scaled Logic Diagram report available in P3 still available in P5?

Thanks in advance!

Arman

Replies

Amit Parmar (PMP)
User offline. Last seen 11 years 30 weeks ago. Offline

Hi,

You can check out a post at http://www.primaverablog.in on TSLD. They have been incorporated in P6v8 again, i guess its a positvie step by Primavera, to include good fucntionalities that got lost with P3.

Regards

Amit

Armando Moriles
Hi Mario,

Thanks a lot but I still can’t find what I’m really expecting. Anyway, I’ll try to just study again the software and the report format that I’m looking for.

Regards,

Arman
Mario Sanvitale
User offline. Last seen 12 years 11 weeks ago. Offline
Sorry Armando, I mistyped - you should have an option "collapse to individual bars to minimize space" - check that.

I’m using v5, but I’m pretty sure this came in with V4.1.
Armando Moriles
Thanks, but under collapse bars options, I got different text. I got "show relationships for collapse bars. I wonder if i’m really using the same version with what you have. I’m confused with these many versions of Primavera. Also, i’m really looking for something basically the same principle with the Time Scaled Logic Report of 3.1 version. Anyway, thanks for your reply...
Mario Sanvitale
Go to the activities screen, layout drop down in Gantt view, bar chart options, and under Collapsed Bars check the box "display all bars when bands are collapsed".
Armando Moriles
Hi Mario,

Can you please spend time to show me where I could find it in P5?

Thanks,

Arman

Mario Sanvitale
There is a Timescale Logic report in Primavera v5. I’ve never used the P3 one but I guess it’s the same.