Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Sql Query Health Checks for Oracle based P3e/c Dat

2 replies [Last post]
Thomas Leahy
User offline. Last seen 8 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Does anyone have any Health check SQL Queries for the Oracle based version of P3e/c I am compiling a list of queries that if records are returned indicate a problem. I will post the code when I have built up enough to make it interesting.

Regards,
Tom Leahy

Replies

Thomas Leahy
User offline. Last seen 8 years 13 weeks ago. Offline
You are correct (From the Knowledge Base):

Solution ID: 200312493611

When the project integrity check does the first database
portion of the integrity check, what specifically is being
checked?
Problem: When the project integrity check does the first database
portion of the integrity check, what specifically is being
checked?

However it only shows the SQL statements for the first portion of the Project Check. Also I am finding that these checks are by no means complete so I am adding other checks I have found that are needed.

Cheers,
Tom Leahy
Ronald Winter
User offline. Last seen 3 years 5 weeks ago. Offline
The knowledgebase on the Primavera website contains the scripts for all of the checks that P3e makes when you ask it to check the health of your schedule. There must be 30 of them there. I believe that this is what you are asking for. Good luck!