Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Time scaled logic diagram - all setting on Landscape still prints portrait?

2 replies [Last post]
John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 2 days 11 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

OK - I figured this one out, sometimes posting the problem helps, kept here for others:  I told it to print portrait & it it printed is landscape - solved.  What-ever works, I don't ned to know why.  This was the problem: Time scaled logic diagram - all setting on Landscape still prints portrait?  I am running it in citrix which likely has something to do with it.  I am printing it to D size, does it matter if ansi or arch?  This type of print was moved to the Visualizer product.  I have said bad things about visualizer - but the controls on the TSLD are decent.  Not as good as they should be 35 years after p3's but decent.  

Replies

John Reeves
User offline. Last seen 2 days 11 hours ago. Offline

Still trying to simply print a D size landscape TSLD from Visualizer & get it to fit one page wide.  Still no success.  After spending more time with the product it is not good.  I have been using P3/P6 for 30 years, not as easy as just setting the default to Landscape etc. - possilby having to use P6 through citrix is the problem, we shall see....but have already invested way more time than should have been necessary.  The progress / evolving of the product over the last 30 years is not good.  In addition, the software allows you to print the relationship information, but the only thing that shows up is a box with 3 dots in it, - its a mystery - but frustrating compared to the old P3 which worked pretty good.

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 3 weeks 4 days ago. Offline

set the default printer to landscape