Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Duplicate Threads

2 replies [Last post]
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Dear Admin

How come there are so many duplicate threads being posted - same date and time and topic.

I have necountered as many as three at once and it is a bind having to delete the surplus.

Best regards

Mike T.

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 5 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Admin

I think I have found the problem.

Members do not realise that Save means Post so they keep using the save button.

http://www.planningplanet.com/forums/project-services-career-issues/506508/planning-engineer-employment-opportunity-singapore 

Can we change this to Post Now.

Best regards

Mike T.

Hi Mike,

The only reason that we migth have duplicate threads is if the user has bashed the post button several times if their internet connection is slow.

Next time you see some, can you send us a link to the thread and we will double check.

Thanks for your continued help Mike.

Thanks.  PP Team