Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

I am coming back

3 replies [Last post]
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 3 days ago. Offline

Some of the old hands will remember me as the lead poster and mentor om PP about 8 years ago.

I left this site to join LinkedIn but have now cancelled my membership because it has morfed into a peurile version of Facebook.

I have suggested that circa 14k of my contacts and followers in LinkedIn join me here.

I will now continue to take an active part in the PP content.

Best regards Mike T.

Replies

Anoon Iimos
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Mike, Wherever, whenever, who you are is an eternal legacy...remember, Jesus Christ was crucified; John the Baptist was beheaded but were never forgotten...
Ray Wood
User offline. Last seen 1 week 2 days ago. Offline

I saw Mike's post on Linked in - it caused me to return and have a rummage

Ray

Zoltan Palffy
User offline. Last seen 1 day 19 hours ago. Offline
Groups: None

Mike 

welcome back your vast knowledge and background will certainly benefit EVERYONE here. 

Thanks for coming back and I do have to agree with you about linkedin. 

Zoltan