Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

BACK INTO THE FUTURE

3 replies [Last post]
Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 19 hours 9 min ago. Offline
To anyone who can give me a clue.

In PP if I post something and immediately move to the all forums view I read my postings as if 30 minutes ago. Does this mean I can travel into the future and back?

How does this works as not even changing my computer clock it shows reality?

In my screen I will never see a posting less than 30 minutes ago.

Can I fool the system by changing my profile location to Caracas? A time zone 30min less than my real time zone.

Best regards,
Rafael

Replies

Rafael Davila
User offline. Last seen 19 hours 9 min ago. Offline
Sure will want to help.

Many thanks for this great place.

Best regards,
Rafael
Forum Guest
User offline. Last seen 2 years 24 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None
Hi Both,

Yes, we do appear to have lost (or found) an extra 30 minutes from somewhere! I am not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

We are a few weeks (we hope) away from a brand new PP site / system that will overcome many of our current shortfalls, issues and bugs AND it will address many of the user requests for functionality etc. It will be so cool, and supported by an infrastructure that we can more easily bolt-on new functionalities and ideas etc as we move forward.

We will be asking for some adventurous (bad spelling?) PPers to help us test it by venturing into this new site!

Hope you will want to help.

Thanks....James
For PP Admin
Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 1 week 4 days ago. Offline
Hi Rafael

And another thing - you often see timing set at 69 minutes ago - what sort of clock is that?

Best regards

Mike Testro