Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

SARPI Recruitment of Planners

3 replies [Last post]
Luigi Esposito
User offline. Last seen 8 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
Oil & Gas Sector - Algeria

This is an for an Algerian Project Planner to join SARPI, www.sarpi-dz.com.
Your role will be to develop and maintain plans for new projects, based on sites mainly in South Algeria (desert areas). Typical contstruction projects of pipelines, gas comprssion station, flowlines etc.
Job profile :
- be able to demonstrate experience in using tolls like Primavera P3 and MS Project;
- have a track record in the construction projects and maily in oil / gas sectors;
- be able to attend an interview in Algiers.
- French speaking.
- Being Algerian mainly required. Other nationalities will be forwarded to our partner in Italy, not only for Algeria projects.
- available to work abroad.
For more information, please contact Luigi Esposito at esposito@sarpi-dz.com.

Replies

D Artagnan
User offline. Last seen 2 years 8 weeks ago. Offline
i am filipino? can i apply even as a junior planning engineer? I am just 28 years old and working in qatar
Joel Gilbert
User offline. Last seen 4 years 27 weeks ago. Offline
If you want to advertise please supply the basic required information:

Length of contract?
Salary?
Rotation?
Per diem?
Accommodation provided?
Transport provided?

That way we can make up our mind there and then, without having to waste your time.