Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Planner/Senior Planner Wanted in Abu Dhabi-UAE-Urgent

2 replies [Last post]
Mohammed Foudeh
User offline. Last seen 6 years 51 weeks ago. Offline
Dear All :

A leading international construction company is currently recruiting (planners /Senior planners) in UAE-Abu Dhabi .

Oil & Gas experience is prefered ,but not a must.
Planners inside UAE with (Transferable/Vist) Visa are most welcome

SALARIES & BENEFITS are competitive .

Kindly,Send you updated C.V now to this email

(Foudeh80@hotmail.com)

Thank You

Regards

Replies

Mike Testro
User offline. Last seen 4 weeks 2 days ago. Offline

Hi Devi

Did you notice that this thread was posted in 2007?

The project is probably finished now.

Best regards

Mike Testro

Devi Prasad Nath
User offline. Last seen 12 years 25 weeks ago. Offline
Groups: None

Dear Mr. Mohammed Foudeh,

This is inline with your advertise in this Job portal, I would like to offer my Candidature in your esteemed organization and take the liberty to submit my resume.

I have been working as Planning / Project Control Engineer for last 5years in Oil & gas Projects, which involves Cross Country Pipelines (Oil & Gas), Terminals (Tanks, On-plot Piping, Control Systems and other E&I activities and Gas Production Wells etc., with a sound knowledge in Project Planning soft-wares like Primavera 6.0 and MS Project.I am presently working with WorleyParsons Oman Engineering LLC. as a Planner since Nov 2009 for Khazzan Makarem EWT Project of British Petroleum, Oman, which consist of 3 Gas Pipelines (20”, 12” and 4”), 4 Natural Gas wells (On Shore) , Compressor station and Receiving Facility and have subsequently grown upon as an active and responsible member of the project.

While my resume can highlight details of my background, present profile and experience. But my sincerity, enthusiasm, integrity, loyalty and skills can only be understood and communicated by a personal meeting or by telecom.

With this in mind, I am looking forward for a fruitful response from your end.

Thanking you.

Yours Faithfully,

Devi Prasad Nath

(+968)97389007 (Mobile - Oman),

(+91)9439393434 (Mobile - India),

Email: deviprasad.nath@gmail.com; deviprasadnath@rediffmail.com