Guild of Project Controls: Compendium | Roles | Assessment | Certifications | Membership

Tips on using this forum..

(1) Explain your problem, don't simply post "This isn't working". What were you doing when you faced the problem? What have you tried to resolve - did you look for a solution using "Search" ? Has it happened just once or several times?

(2) It's also good to get feedback when a solution is found, return to the original post to explain how it was resolved so that more people can also use the results.

Group & Sort band purpose Group interval

5 replies [Last post]
Haresh Jayanth
User offline. Last seen 6 years 9 weeks ago. Offline
Can anybody clarify to me, the purpose of "Group interval" in the Group & Sort band. If we try to click on it is not responding.....i went to the help menu to understand the usage of this column , but still i am not able to use it .....pls clarify how to use this option?

Replies

Rodel Marasigan
User offline. Last seen 1 hour 39 min ago. Offline
Haresh,
That’s very good! I’m happy to know that you’re sharing what you learned as well. Well Done!!! Enjoy Planning!!!

Best Regards,
Rodel
Haresh Jayanth
Dear Rodel,

Can u believe ......i have became a tutor in P 6.0 ........and teaching set of students......its all because of u....

thanks
Rodel Marasigan
Hi Haresh,

Thanks, I’m glad that my advise and tips are helpful.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Rodel
Haresh Jayanth
Dear Rodel,

I am ardent leaner and would like to know bit & pieces of info for the product, which I use.
Your detailed explanation is highly useful for me and I am big fan of yours………..In fact , we have formed a group of planners in Qatar and discuss in detail each and every explanation u post in this forum……….
My knowledge in P6, within short time, has significantly improved, mainly because of you…….
At present you are the core member of Primavera 6.0, and request you to continue with your noble work……

Regards,

Haresh Jayanth – PMP
Planning Manager

Rodel Marasigan
Haresh,
I’m not sure whether to help you or not. Every single piece in Primavera you raised your query and become quite. We never know if you absorb or our answers are helpful or not.
Okay because I love helping people I will answer you query. Kindly inform us if helpful or not.

Group interval in Group and Sort function is to group those available fields that impossible to group unless user specifies what to group such us Durations, Dates, Percentage, etc…
Example: Start -> user can select group interval by day, week, month or year
Percentage-> user can specify group interval by 10% (0%-10%, 11%-20%...etc)
Duration-> user can specify group interval by 5, 10 or etc…per duration format (0-5, 6-10..etc..)